06 February 2011

What's with the blog, dude?

I'm headed to Australia in 2 weeks. I won't have frequent internet access while I'm there, but I'm planning on keeping a journal about my travels. Not everything in my personal journal will be posted here, but some of it I will put up for your reading pleasure. I will have a handful of posts before I head out giving some of the history of how I came to be enrolled in the program and how I'm going about preparing to leave.

I will be gone for 4 months.

This will (hopefully) be the easiest place to have some idea of what I'm doing while I'm gone.

Hopefully, I'll be somewhat entertaining and interesting in my posts. We'll see.

PS. This is perhaps more for myself than for anyone else. I make no apologies for anything I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment